This programme targets young graduates who want to specialise or learn dual competences, and professionals who want to learn additional skills.
It is open to postgraduate students and professionals who hold:
- 5-year higher education degree
- 4-year higher education degree plus 3 years of professional experience
- 4-year higher education degree only (by special dispensation)
The admission process is unique to NEOMA Business School.
Application forms are completed online.
Shortlisted applicants take a written English test (non-eliminatory multipl choice test) and are interviewed by a panel of two academic and/or professional members of staff.
Next admission sessions :
- Tuesday, January 31st 2017
- Monday, February 13th 2017
- Monday, March 6th 2017
- Monday, March 27th 2017
- Monday, April 10th 2017
- Wednesday, April 26th 2017
- Tuesday, May 9th 2017
- Monday, May 22nd 2017
- Tuesday, June 6th 2017
- Tuesday, June 20th 2017
- Monday, July 3rd 2017
- Monday, September 4th 2017
Application fee: €100