Specialised Masters in Business Development and Key Account Management
The Specialised Masters in Business Development and Key Account Management is a unique, resolutely innovative course. It deals with issues related to Key Account Management and different sales position in every business sector.
After following this programme you will:
- Master techniques for developing your company’s turnover and margin in competitive markets.
- Understand global challenges and be open to different cultures.
- Have a comprehensive, strategic vision of Key Account Management.
- Master negotiation techniques
- Master competitive intelligence using IT tools and lobbying.
- Understand customers based on behavioural studies and the use of communication tools.
This course will make you an expert on lobbying techniques and high-level negotiation and give you basic management knowledge, for a cross-functional view of the company.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
Become an expert in 360° management of complex Key Accounts.
- Course ranked No. 1 in the SMBG 2016 ranking
- A work/study course that develops employability and meets the demands of companies: 80% of students in the 2014 year group signed a permanent employment contract before graduating; 90% of students in the class of 2016 are on a professionalization contract
- Innovative, vocational teaching approach: simulations, e-learning, expert speakers…
- Two seminars on leadership and personal development during the course