The MSc in Supply Chain Management is for you if you seek to specialize in supply chain management, logistics, operations and procurement. It welcomes students from industrial engineering (mechanics, etc.) or scientific (economy, management) backgrounds, and logistics professionals (process managers etc.) who are willing and able to take up complex challenges.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Engineering, Business, Economics, etc.)
- 3-year Bachelor degree for the Two-Year MSc Option (Engineering, non-business / management background)
Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc…)
From the beginning of September till the end of June, complete the online application: http://apply.neoma-bs.fr/
Successful candidates are contacted for interview. Students living abroad are interviewed via videoconference (Skype).
The 20-minute interview assesses your motivation. You will have to demonstrate how your application for this programme ties in with your career plan.
Next admission sessions :
- Thursday, January 26th 2017
- Thursday, February 9th 2017
- Thrusday, March 2nd 2017
- Thursday, March 23rd 2017
- Thursday, April 27th 2017
- Thursday, May 18th 2017
- Thursday, June 15th 2017
- Thursday, July 6th 2017
Application fees : €100