Are you a competitor, always on the lookout for new adventures? The MSc in International Project Development is designed for you!
The programme is designed for students or professionals looking to specialise in project development and business development, either to obtain promotion in their current company or to develop their career by boosting their employability on the global arena.
Ideally you are an engineer, an architect, a manager, a scientist, a lawyer or you have a literary or business background, you are a well-structured thinker, and have more or less extensive professional experience. You want to develop your career and are keen to open your horizons by enhancing your knowledge and international experience in an international class.
Beyond the minimum eligibility criteria, you must prove your curiosity, openness and willingness to understand the challenges of business development in an international business environment.
- 4-year Bachelor or Master 1 degree (general management, business, economics, engineering, architecture, health professionals, etc.)
- 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience
- 3-year Bachelor degree for the Two-Year M.Sc. Option (law, engineering, literature, non-business and/or management background, etc.)
Proof of your English ability is required during the online application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
From the beginning of September till the end of June, complete the online application: http://apply.neoma-bs.fr
Successful candidates are contacted for interview.
Candidates residing abroad are similarly interviewed via videoconference (Skype).
The 20-30 minute, interview focuses on your personality, your professional experience as well as your motivation. You will have to demonstrate that your application for this programme is consistent with your career plan.
Next admission sessions :
- Thursday, January 26th 2017
- Thursday, February 9th 2017
- Thrusday, March 2nd 2017
- Thursday, March 23rd 2017
- Thursday, April 27th 2017
- Thursday, May 18th 2017
- Thursday, June 15th 2017
- Thursday, July 6th 2017
Application fees: €100