MSc in Global Management
Operating successfully in the global environment today is closely linked to making sense of the way people communicate and connect in multicultural frameworks. The MSc in Global Management is designed to enhance your international outlook, while sharpening your hard skills in strategy, marketing, logistics, and human resources, corporate and market finance. Classes take place in a multicultural environment, where you develop the skills you need to employ effective business practices worldwide.
You graduate in just one year with career prospects in management all over the world. MSc in Global Management graduates are trained to become:
- International managers with solid business and management experience.
- Experts in intercultural business relations: with a global vision and outlook.
- Advanced communicators: they learn a third language and employ it in a real business environment.
75% of graduates find employment within 3 months in advanced positions in various management fields: strategic marketing, sales, purchasing and distribution, operations and business development, accounting and management control, consulting and financial analysis, human resources management, corporate relations and communication.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
With over 10 years of market experience, the M. Sc. in Global Management is geared to providing you with advanced professional skills:
- Eleven core management modules to build a solid, competitive professional profile, by expanding your key skills in strategy, finance, marketing and logistics.
- A multicultural team of professors and students with an open-door policy facilitating student guidance and tutoring.
- Exposure to real-time business activities with a European study tour, company visits and conferences
- Professional immersion with an end-of-studies internship in France or abroad and an optional study period in China (additional fees apply).
- Language proficiency with the preparation for the French Chamber of Commerce Language Certificat for international students.