MSc in Supply Chain Management
Thanks to a solid and intellectually challenging programme, you will gain deep insights into technical, managerial and strategic skills, helping you to obtain positions as managers or consultants in the Supply Chain and Procurement sector.
In a context of globalization, supply chain management increasingly requires vertical integration to optimize and coordinate industrial and logistics flows. This challenge is not only strategic but also managerial, leading to corporate alliances.
Key networks are emerging from this new model to improve relationships between the different company departments and customers (accounting, production, human resources, quality control, SAP system.).
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
The MSc in Supply Chain Management prepares future leaders in international supply chain management and procurement.
Graduates will be able to use new technologies and methods to address ambitious issues in cross-cultural situations:
- Become an SCM expert thanks to an innovative, intensive programme.
- Discover SCM mechanisms during a 5-day intensive seminar (SNCF simulator, Le Havre Port visit, Rungis market visit, SAP training etc.)
- Prepare for PMI (Project Management Institute) and Six Sigma qualifications through extensive use of information technology tools including SAP, Visual Basic training for SCM applications and professional courses.
- Apply for membership of the Association for Operations Management (APICS) and of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS).
- Develop leadership and project management skills in a varied multi-cultural environment.