The MSc in Supply Chain Management focuses on logistics, industrial marketing, purchasing and operations management (OM).
The curriculum is structured in three main phases organised in intensive weekly modules. Mornings are spent on theory, while afternoons are devoted to workshops and practice.
This progressive structure is essential to the course and to student learning. The programme culminates with a 4 to 6 month internship (either in France or abroad) and the professional thesis (oral defence).
PHASE 1 - Introduction to the Programme
- Introduction to Management Sciences
- Strategic Purchasing
- Industrial Organisation and Technology Innovation
- Talent and leadership management
PHASE 2 – Core Courses
- Operations and Process Management
- Introduction to Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems for Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Transportation
- Revenue Management
- Research Methodology
PHASE 3 – Professional Courses
- Risk and project Management
- Managing Quality for Supply Chain Management
- International Procurement
Training and Seminars
- SAP Training
- VBA Training
- Maritime transport seminar (including le Havre visit)
- Sales seminar (including Rungis visit)
- Pharmacy Logistics with a visit to a pharmaceutical Company
- Railway Transportation Seminar
- How to write a paper Seminars
4 to 6 months, France or abroad.
Company visits and conferences.