The MSc in Global Management is part of the International Partnership of Business Schools [IPBS] Master of International Management [MIM] and offers the option of a double degree with the prestigious D'Amore Mc Kim School of Business, Northeastern University Boston.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
Single Degree Option - MSc in Global Management (Reims)
- Be exposed to real-time business activities with a European study tour, company visits and conferences
- Immerse into a professional context with an end-of-studies internship in France or abroad and an optional study period in China (additional fees apply).
- Forge your intercultural skills thanks to a multicultural team of professors and students with an open-door policy facilitating student guidance and tutoring.
- Consolidate your original training thanks to core management modules to build a solid, competitive professional profile, by expanding your key skills in strategy, finance, marketing and logistics.
- Add some language proficiency with the preparation for the French Chamber of Commerce Language Certificate for international students.
Double Degree Option – NEOMA Business School (Reims) and D’Amore McKim School of Business, Northeastern University (Boston)
Bringing together their respective complementary expertise in entrepreneurship and leadership, D’Amore McKim School of Business and NEOMA Business School thrive to deliver a curriculum that will equip you with the mindset and the tools to raise global and complex challenges, and become global leaders.
- Gain a double degree in under two years and become part of two worldwide alumni networks
- Benefit from complementary skills honing in on the expertise of each school
- Stand out in the global market and boost your employment opportunities across France and the USA.
- Build a comprehensive professional experience from two different cultures
- Take advantage of the guidance and support of two leading business schools
From the NEOMA Business School you will earn a MSc in Global Management.
If you choose to study at NEOMA Business School in France and D’Amore-McKim School of Business in Boston, you will earn two master's degrees from two elite business schools across two different continents.
From the D’Amore-McKim School of business you will earn a MS in International Management.
Two-Year Degree Option – NEOMA Business School (Reims or Rouen)
This adapted curriculum offers students who want to gain or enhance their business management knowledge and skills the opportunity to earn a Master of Science in two years.
- Build a strong background in leadership and management
- Earn a 4-month professional experience
- Gain maturity, test yourself in new situations and go beyond your comfort zone
- Improve your communications skills in English
- Benefit from an international environment: cross-cultural agility all taught in English, multicultural body of students and professors on both campuses (Reims-Rouen)
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- MSc in International Project Development
- MSc in Marketing French Excellence
- MSc in Global Management
Approved by the Conférences des Grandes Ecoles