Designed to open up possibilities for French and international candidates, the MSc in Global Management targets graduates of business related disciplines, eager to strengthen their managerial potential and boost their employability in the global arena. You are also welcome if you have graduated in a non-business related discipline and would like to specialise in a business and management related discipline.
Beyond the minimum eligibility criteria, you must prove your curiosity, openness and willingness to understand the multicultural challenges of an international business environment.
Double Degree with Northeastern University,
D'Amore-McKim School of Business, Boston MA
$ 36,000 (payable in USD).
Composed of one semester in Reims and one in Boston in the order selected by the candidate [NEOMA BS and DMSB Semester 1 & 2 are equivalent to each other]
Expertise of NEOMA Business School: LEADERSHIP in a changing world
Expertise of D’Amore McKim: ENTREPRENEURSHIP in a changing world
Single Degree Option
4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce, Trade OR 4-year BA in Business-related field: e.g. Economics, Finance
6 months min. professional experience
3-year Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce, Trade
- 2-year business professional experience minimum
- Score IELTS of 6 minimum across the board (in each subject)
Double Degree Option
- BA in Business OR BA with Business minor: 4 Business courses, 2 from a quantitative area (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Logistics)
- 6 months min. and 3 years max. professional experience
- TOEFL 83 (ibt) or 220 (cbt) OR IELTS 6.5 with a min. 6.0 across the board (in each subject)
Two-Year Degree Option with adapted curriculum
- BA in non-Business related field OR 3-year Bachelor's Degree in Business-related field (180 ECTS)
- Professional experience less than 6 months
- IELTS 5.5 across the board (in each subject)
Successful candidates are contacted for interview.
Students residing abroad are similarly interviewed via videoconference (Skype).
The interview focuses on your personality, your career plan and your experience as well as the reasons for your application. It lasts 20 - 30 minutes.
Application fees : €100