Develop your expertise in international finance in 12 months
This 400-hour programme, one third of which is taught in English and on the trading floor, takes place over one year and is organised in two parts:
- a period of 4 months of intensive courses from September to January
- placement in a company in France or abroad, starting in February and lasting a minimum of 4 months
The programme ends with a professional thesis based on a company problem and involves the solid application of acquired tools and concepts. It is overseen by an academic advisor with several monitored steps (methodology, progress report, etc.) before its final submission and oral defence.
Study Tour in New York for an immersive experience in the heart of the global financial district
A week in the heart of the global financial district where you’ll meet portfolio managers and hedge fund managers while also visiting global financial institutions.
Trading floor simulation
Professionals working on the trading floor for the major banking institutions share their technical knowledge and market practices.
- Level 1 CFA: You will benefit by preparing for the 1st level of the CFA, a high-level professional certification with global recognition.
- AMF certification: You will prepare for the professional certification of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) with a training course offered by the Société Française des Analystes Financiers (SFAF).
- Factset certification: Exclusive to NEOMA BS, you will take the Factset training course and earn the certification, giving you a prominent profile in financial information analysis and a real advantage for your CV in case you are recruited by a company using Factset.
- Bloomberg Market Concepts: Bloomberg is a specialist in economic and financial information services. You will have the chance to study for the test that will give you access to a world network of recruiters in the financial sector.
A new feature in 2017, you will prepare in preferential conditions for the CIIA (Certified International Investment Analyst), a high-level professional diploma in financial analysis and portfolio management recognised on a national and international level.