The LIBRARY is the Teaching & Learning Centre until that brings together all our experts in documentary resources.
Constantly striving to do so, their mission is to constantly increase the effectiveness and relevance with which we make available for you :
- innovative, efficient physical and digital mediums
- information and methodological resources
BENEFIT FROM DEDICATED WORK SPACES
- group work and individual study rooms
- freely available computers and Wi-Fi
- specialist research software
ACCESS OUR RESOURCES on and off campus
- Collection of physical and digital books
- Daily newspapers, academic and professional journals
- Case studies
- Training sessions
- Research support
- Monitoring Technology
- Monitoring the School's competitive environment (VIP)
Examples of support
Experts help you access resources and use our technology :
- Delivery of 'turnkey’ resources: bibliographies: 'customised' documentary files.
- Assistance with using the databases (research methodology, setting up alerts, etc.)
The library offers NEOMA Business School faculty and staff a range of courses adapted to their specific Teaching and Research needs.
PUBLICISE YOUR RESEARCH: HAL ARCHIVE
The NEOMA Business School HAL portal is the archive platform for th School's scientific production. It contributes to the international reputation of our researchers and of our scientific publications. Uploading the complete text of a research paper enables you to be referenced on Google Scholar and will increased your citation rate.
The interlibrary loan service enables reserachers to obtain any document (book, article, thesis ...) that is not in the LIBRARY's paper or electronic collections, through the French higher education library network.
ORDER A CASE STUDY
The LIBRARY is a member of CCMP (Centrale de Cas et de Médias Pédagogiques) and Case Centre.
Case studies whose reproductionrights have been, purchased by NEOMA Business School are included in the LIBRARY catalogue.