Qualification delivered: Operational business manager - NSF code : 310m
Our Objectif Manager programme is for professionals, employees, self-employed workers and jobseekers who want to make the move into management.
It is a real career booster that helps you to develop an overall view of how a business operates, while at the same time continuing your current job.
When you enrol on the Objectif Manager programme, you will develop key management skills that will help you obtain promotion or a change of career.
To achieve this, the course alternates between distance learning, personal study and simulation exercises carried out during seminars held on our campus. It is based on an innovative teaching method that includes business games and case studies, as well as the production of a professional dissertation that will add real value to your CV.
Thanks to this cross-disciplinary, action-based learning approach, the Objectif Manager programme opens doors to a range of management positions across all sectors and in businesses of all sizes.
Make a fresh start, give your career a boost and accelerate your move into management!
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME ?
- A study schedule that fits around your working life
- A cross-disciplinary approach to management
- A programme that is in tune with the operational realities faced by businesses
- A diverse group of learners with a wide range of experience to share
- A participatory, interactive approach to learning focused on simulation exercises and case studies