A curriculum built around 3 key phases
The curriculum is set up around 3 different phases lasting 6 months each. The combination of these 3 phases covers the skillset that is essential for an executive manager: analysis, strategy and change management.
Phase 1: Full analysis of your company and its competitors
You will develop the first key skill of a top manager: the ability to carry out an exhaustive assessment of your company’s situation. During this first phase, you will participate in:
- Integration seminar in the French Alps;
- 5 seminars (Strategic Analysis; Financial Analysis; Information Systems; Logistics and Supply Chain; and HR and Organisational Analysis);
- An international immersion programme in China (Shanghai and Beijing) combining teaching with company tours to improve your understanding of the challenges of globalisation and international trade.
Phase 2: Planning, implementing and financing new strategies for your organisation
Your teams and shareholders look to you for vision, strategy, perspective and outstanding performance. You will consider strategic innovations, compare business models and outline new strategic avenues.
During this second phase, you will participate in:
- 5 seminars (Big Data; Entrepreneurship and Business Creation; Strategic Management and the role of the CEO; Corporate Financing; and Marketing Decision Making.);
- An international immersion programme in California (San Francisco and Silicon Valley) where you will learn how to initiate, finance and manage innovation through classes at UC Berkeley, as well as trips to incubators and businesses such as Google, SalesForce and Oracle.
Phase 3: Achieving effective change and transformation within your company
Once a strategy has been adopted, it has to be implemented effectively. This phase is focussed on communication, change leadership, negotiation and an entrepreneurial and/or executive approach part of working practice. During this final phase you will take part in :
- 5 seminars (Organisational Design, Sustainable Development & CSR; Effective Change Management; Successful Negotiation; Transformational Leadership; Integrated Corporate Management.)
- You will also take part in a unique and instructive simulation exercise : a leadership internship with the French Navy Seals at their base in Brittant, where you will learn the importance of effective, simple communication within a team facing danger, fatigue or simply the unknown
Personalising your personal development path
4 personal develop paths led by professional specialising in career management are offered, depending on your professional goals:o The Career Track, to help you reposition yourself, to retrain or progress within an organisation
- The Career Track, to help you reposition yourself, to retrain or progress within an organisation
- The Assertiveness Track, to help you to evolve within your company or assume a senior executive position
- The Business Creation/Takeover Track, to support you in the steps required to set up a new company or assume control of an existing one
- The Transition Management/Consulting Track, to steer you towards change management or to reposition yourself via consulting
Themed workshops are also held at regular intervals throughout the course. These workshops cover the issues facing today’s executives, such as relational intelligence, personal branding, effective use of social networks, legal and fiscal frameworks, public speaking and effective communication.