- Holders of an undergraduate/Bachelor degree or above
- More than 8 years professional experience
- Fluent in English, confirmed by the TOEIC or TOEFL test. (It is possible to take an oral exam in English during the admissions jury)
Successfully passing the GMAT or Tage-Mage test is also strongly encouraged. It is also possible to pass an equivalent test during the admissions session.
Submitting your application
- Complete the online application
- Attach: recent CV + Covering letter + Two letters of recommendation + Copies of university diplomas and transcripts + Copies of test results (as needed
- Participate in the admissions jury to assess your professional project