- Holders of an undergraduate/Bachelor degree or above
- More than 8 years professional experience
- Fluent in English, confirmed by the TOEIC or TOEFL test. (It is possible to take an oral exam in English during the admissions jury)
Successfully passing the GMAT or Tage-Mage test is also strongly encouraged. It is also possible to pass an equivalent test during the admissions session.
Submitting your application
- Up-to-date CV
- Motivation letter
- Two reference letters
- Copies of university diplomas and reports
- Copies of tests results (if required)
Admissions Calendar and ScholarshipsAt NEOMA Executive MBA we evaluate applications as and when we receive them. Nevertheless, the admissions cycle is divided into three blocks in order to enable you to benefit from financial assistance depending on your admissions date and your professional aspirations. NEOMA Business School scholarships and financial aid requests are possible for admitted candidates throughout the admissions process with the following dates to be borne in mind:
- 31 May: Early Bird Rate application deadline.
- 15 July: Deadline for the NEOMA Business School Excellence Scholarship.
- 31 August: Application deadline for all other NEOMA Business School scholarships.
- 31 January: Early Bird Rate application deadline.
- 28 February: Deadline for the NEOMA Business School Excellence Scholarship.
- 1 April: Application deadline for all other NEOMA Business School scholarships.