- Holders of an undergraduate/Bachelor degree or above
- More than 8 years professional experience
- Fluent in English, confirmed by the TOEIC or TOEFL test. (It is possible to take an oral exam in English during the admissions jury)
Successfully passing the GMAT or Tage-Mage test is also strongly encouraged. It is also possible to pass an equivalent test during the admissions session.
Submitting your application
- Complete the online application at: http://apply.neoma-bs.fr
- Attach: recent CV + Covering letter + Two letters of recommendation + Copies of university diplomas and transcripts + Copies of test results (as needed)
- Participate in the admissions jury to assess your professional project.
Scholarships and admissions calendar
We review each application as we receive them. Nevertheless, we can benefit from financial support according to your registration date and professional project.
NEOMA Business School can grant scholarships and financial aid to accepted applicants regardless of their registration date. However, there are a few exceptions listed below:
March programme start
- January 3: Closing date of special fee for early inscription.
- January 31: Closing date of NEOMA Business School merit scholarship.
- February: Registration closing date for other NEOMA Business School scholarships.
To receive more information:
Every Tuesday starting at 8AM, come meet us for an informal talk about your training goals on our Paris campus. No appointment necessary:
9 Rue d'Athènes