Mission, Vision, Values
NEOMA Business School, a Grande Ecole for Management:
- Built on solid historical foundations
- Respected by its alliance of prestigious partner schools
- Recognised for its unparalleled academic network...
- ...and for the strength of its corporate links
- Drawing on a one of France's strongest alumni network
A word from the Dean
These days, it is not the strongest who survive, it’s the most adaptable.
Turbulence has become the norm, and proactivity and innovation are, the solutions.
In response to this new situation NEOMA Business School modernizes managerial approaches and puts them at the heart of its strategy.
Frank BOSTYN, Dean
Our mission: Educate and guide the managers and entrepreneurs of tomorrow
Individuals or organisations… we are all involved in unceasing transformations. The fact that the goal-posts are constantly movimg and crises come one after the other can be extremely unnerving. How then, can leaders create spaces for innovation and lead individuals and groups on new enterprises?
As a leading international school, NEOMA Business School’s self-assigned mission is to train and support tomorrow's managers and entrepreneurs, capable of acting as responsible leaders and going beyond prevailing models.
To be recognised for our innovative educational strategy, for training imaginative and responsible leaders, who will constantly adapt to an ever changing global environment... This is the vision that drives NEOMA Business School.
Our state of mind : #Humanship
More than knowledge, we teach our students to develop their own leadership skills, to challenge orthodox opinions and reinvent established models, to take account of their emotions and cultivate a sense of empathy, to stay connected and utilise talents, with team performance as their main focus.
Through our programmes, our research, and our partners, we reconsider the very notion of leadership, preferring to talk of #Humanship. This philosophy guides our actions. It structures our mission. It represents everything we believe in.
Our values: Openness, Entrepreneurship, Respect and Excellence
In this constantly changing environment, four key values guide NEOMA Business School every day as it educates the new generation: Openness, Entrepreneurship, Respect and Excellence. We strive to share these values with our students, our graduates, and more generally with all the communitiesaround us.
- We consider Openness to be more essential than. It a rapidly changing world, curiosity, adaptability, an open mind and a taste for innovation haveestablished themselves as the only answers.
- The concept of Entrepreneurship is also crucial. It involves taking initiative, developing innovative projects and harnessing relevant human and material resources.
- Respect for others, synonymous with tolerance but not without critical thinking, implies a sense of moral responsibility and a taste for dialogue. We do not see it as passive, but as a commitment. Associated with an open mind and entrepreneurship, respect requires a willingness to engage with others and to act socially and, responsibly.
- Excellence is the common thread running through our performance. We consider "good" performance as the enemy of excellence. NEOMA Business School strives every day to improve itself in all its endeavours.