Board of Directors and Executive Committee
Two structures to serve the school
The Board of Directors of NEOMA Business School sets out the strategic orientations for our school and ensures the implementation of this strategy with one goal in mind: guaranteeing the pursuit of the ambitions that drive us.
It is made up of :
- Nine representatives from the Rouen Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
- Nine representatives from the Reims-Epernay Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- A representative appointed by the Rouen Metropolitan Area,
- A representative appointed by the Reims Metropolitan Area
- A representative from the Haute-Normandie Regional Council,
- A representative from the Champagne-Ardenne Regional Council
- Two representatives from alumni association, NEOMA Alumni
In addition, two student representatives (one for each regional campus) serve on the Board of Directors in an advisory capacity.
To better carry out their mission, the Board of Directors relies on the Executive Committee. Working closely with the Board of Directors, the Committee is made up of 6 members and its purpose is to prepare major decisions and submit them to the Board of Directors for review, and to oversee the implementation of the board’s decisions.
Yves BENARD, President
An experienced businessman, Yves Benard has spent his entire career with Moet and Chandon (LVMH group) and became Managing Director of the group’s champagne activities in 1994. He was elected President of Reims Management School in 2011 and actively contributed to the merger between the two founding schools.