NEOMA Confucius Institute for Business-Rouen
Promoting Chinese culture and boosting trade between France and China
« The Confucius Institute for Business is the only organisation of its kind in France. It is unique in that it has a dual target audience: the general public and businesses. This means that it is of mutual benefit to students and businesses, as well as to the people of France and China more generally ».
Dr. Haiyan ZHANG
Director of the NEOMA Confucius Institute for Business-Rouen
The NEOMA Confucius Institute for Business-Rouen is based at our Rouen campus and is the 7th institute of its kind to open worldwide. It serves as :
- a space for discussion and dialogue to promote Chinese language and culture
- a business-oriented platform dedicated to optimising economic relations between China and France.
In particular, the Institute develops dedicated solutions and processes for companies with the aim of helping them to grow their business in China :
- bespoke training sessions;
- round-table discussions and debates on issues affecting Franco-Chinese economic relations;
- dedicated seminars held in China on economics and the world of business;
- a business network with Chinese businesses and local authorities.
To succeed in its mission, it draws on our School’s network and excellent teaching staff, as well as its significant expertise in the field of cross-cultural management.
The Institute has been approved by the HANBAN (Office of Chinese Language Council International) and is the fruit of a partnership between NEOMA Business School and Nankai University, a prestigious university based in Tianjin. NEOMA Confucius Institute for Business-Rouen also benefits from the support of the Upper Normandy Regional Council and the Métropole Rouen Normandie (Rouen Normandy Metropolitan District).
To find out more about the NEOMA Confucius Institute for Business-Rouen, visit : www.confucius.neoma-bs.fr